Requirements and Process
Minimum Requirements for U.S. Military Vets MC Membership
• Have a DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an active duty status. (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and “summer camps”).
• Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military or be currently on active duty for a period greater than 181 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves.
• Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators’ License
• Pay monthly Dues.
• Active participation in the club.
• Have a 750 cc motorcycle or larger.
Membership Process for U.S. Military Vets MC
The process of becoming a member has two phases: Prospect and Probate.
• During the Prospect phase an individual will go to runs and attend portions of meetings with the club as a guest. This gives the prospect a chance to evaluate his desire to belong to this brotherhood and the club members to evaluate his basic personality and compatibility.
• The Probate phase is longer and gives the probate the opportunity to learn the proper conduct of a member in an MC. It affords the membership the opportunity to evaluate the probate as an individual they will be proud to label as and depend upon as a brother. During this time the probate is under the direct supervision of an experienced member whenever wearing the club “rockers”.